Grass & Grain Third Annual Farm & Ranch Show in Manhattan, Kansas
November 7-8, 2023
National Guard Armory
721 Levee Dr
Manhattan, KS 66502
Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Free admission and parking
Grass & Grain, agriculture’s local newspaper, is excited to announce the third annual Grass & Grain Farm and Ranch Show to be held Tuesday and Wednesday, November 7th and 8th, 2023, at the National Guard Armory in Manhattan. With over 45,000 square feet of exhibit space, you’ll find the latest in agriculture products, technology, and services from companies you know and trust and new ones eager to earn your business.
Speakers & Events
- 10 a.m. - Chef Alli
- 2 p.m. - Kansas Grassland and Forage Council will present a 90-minute workshop with three rapid-fire presentations:
- 2 p.m. - KSU Dr. Walt Fick, Extension State Rangeland Management specialist, presents “The latest Information on Old World Bluestem Control.”
- 2:30 p.m. - Dale Helwig, Cherokee County Ag Agent, presents “Cool-Season Pasture Recovery”
- 3 p.m. - Trent Page, Sales Manager at Star-Seed Inc, presents "What’s My Plan for the Next Drought?"
- 6 p.m. - Risk Management workshop by StoneX
- 10 a.m. - Risk Management workshop by StoneX
- 2 p.m. - KSU Vet Med, Dr. Matt Miesner
Please contact one of the following individuals:
Donna Sullivan, 785-632-7001; Briana McKay, 308-223-0225; Kevin Macy, 785-539-7558.
Flyin' P Concessions and Vathauer Catering